Lifevantage (LFVN) Submits Plan to Regain Compliance with Nasdaq Continued Listing Requirements
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) announced today that it has submitted its plan to Nasdaq detailing how the company will regain compliance with continued listing requirements.
On September 29, 2016, LifeVantage received a letter from Nasdaq indicating that the company was not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), due to the company's inability to file its Form 10-K for fiscal year 2016 by the extended date deadline. And, on November 15, 2016, LifeVantage received an additional non-compliance letter from Nasdaq due to the company’s inability to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 by the filing deadline.
If the plan is accepted, Nasdaq may grant LifeVantage an extension of up to 180 calendar days from the original non-compliance date of September 28, 2016, or until March 27, 2017, to regain compliance. The company's common stock will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market pending Nasdaq's review of the plan of compliance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!