Lifevantage (LFVN) Submits Plan to Regain Compliance with Nasdaq Continued Listing Requirements
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) announced today that it has submitted its plan to Nasdaq detailing how the company will regain compliance with continued listing requirements.
On September 29, 2016, LifeVantage received a letter from Nasdaq indicating that the company was not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), due to the company's inability to file its Form 10-K for fiscal year 2016 by the extended date deadline. And, on November 15, 2016, LifeVantage received an additional non-compliance letter from Nasdaq due to the company’s inability to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 by the filing deadline.
If the plan is accepted, Nasdaq may grant LifeVantage an extension of up to 180 calendar days from the original non-compliance date of September 28, 2016, or until March 27, 2017, to regain compliance. The company's common stock will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market pending Nasdaq's review of the plan of compliance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- AbbVie (ABBV), the Johns Hopkins University SoM Enter Five-Year Cancer Research Agreement
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!