Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hill International (HIL) Announces Major Changes at Brazilian Subsidiary; Takes Increased Stake
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!