Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alon Blue Square Israel (BSI) Receives Updated Offer From Moti Ben-Moshe and Gindi Israel
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Offer to Acquire Qiyi.com, Inc
- Web.com (WEB) to Acquire Yodle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!