Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Offered $15/share for Pandora (P) in 'Fishing Expedition' - WSJ
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Suspends Proposed Offering of Common Stock; to Explore Alternative Options
- Verizon (VZ) price for Yahoo! (YHOO) said to be about $5B; Excludes patents - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!