Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
- Anadarko (APC) said shopping assets in Wyoming, East Texas, and Louisiana - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) Acquires Expertmaker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!