Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Media said in lead to acquire Formula One - Sky
- BGC Partners (BGCP) to Acquire Perimeter Markets
- Dover Motorsports (DVD) to Sell Nashville Superspeedway to Panattoni for $27.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!