Leidos (LDOS) Awarded U.S. DoE Prime Contract
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) was awarded a prime contract by the Department of Energy (DOE) to provide program management, technical expertise, and survey operations support to the Energy Information Administration (EIA). The multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract has a five-year base period of performance and a total contract ceiling of $285 million for all awardees. Leidos is one of eight contractors eligible to compete for task orders under the contract.
The DOE EIA is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating energy information to promote sound policymaking, efficient markets, and public understanding of energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment. Under the contract, Leidos will provide program management, survey support, energy analysis and modeling, and organizational support. Leidos technical support will assist the EIA with development of their Short-Term Energy Outlook, Annual Energy Outlook, and Annual International Energy Outlook, among other products.
"Leidos has been a continuous partner to EIA for more than 30 years, and we look forward to continuing to provide critical technical support to EIA for ongoing improvement of their survey, analysis, and modeling technology needs," said Laura Obloy, Leidos Operations Manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!