Leidos (LDOS) Awarded U.S. DoE Prime Contract
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) was awarded a prime contract by the Department of Energy (DOE) to provide program management, technical expertise, and survey operations support to the Energy Information Administration (EIA). The multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract has a five-year base period of performance and a total contract ceiling of $285 million for all awardees. Leidos is one of eight contractors eligible to compete for task orders under the contract.
The DOE EIA is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating energy information to promote sound policymaking, efficient markets, and public understanding of energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment. Under the contract, Leidos will provide program management, survey support, energy analysis and modeling, and organizational support. Leidos technical support will assist the EIA with development of their Short-Term Energy Outlook, Annual Energy Outlook, and Annual International Energy Outlook, among other products.
"Leidos has been a continuous partner to EIA for more than 30 years, and we look forward to continuing to provide critical technical support to EIA for ongoing improvement of their survey, analysis, and modeling technology needs," said Laura Obloy, Leidos Operations Manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kura Oncology (KURA) Begins Dosing in Phase 2 Study of Tipifarnib in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Receives UE Orphan Designation for JBT-101 for Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Holiday Comps Fall 2%; Comps Down 1% Ex-FX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!