Legg Mason (LM) Reports Sept. AUM of $732.9B
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported preliminary assets under management of approximately $732.9 billion as of September 30, 2016. This month's AUM included long-term outflows of $1.4 billion, consisting of net outflows in fixed income of $0.8 billion, alternatives1 of $0.5 billion and equity of $0.1 billion. Liquidity outflows were $5.8 billion and this month's AUM included a positive foreign exchange impact of $1.1 billion.
LEGG MASON, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES
(Amounts in billions)
Assets Under Management
By asset class:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Plans 5.6M Common Share Offering
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Blucora Partners with Legg Mason’s Financial Guard to Offer Automated Retirement and Investment Advisory Solutions to TaxAct Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!