Legg Mason (LM) Announces Completion of Financial Guard Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of an 82% interest in Financial Guard LLC, an online Registered Investment Advisor and innovative technology-enabled wealth management and investment advice platform. The firm will operate as part of Legg Mason's alternative distribution strategies business, which focuses on combining technology with Legg Mason's investment affiliates' capabilities to better serve clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- Fifth Third Bank (FITB) to Acquire The Retirement Corporation of America; Terms Not Disclosed
- P&G Announces Second Quarter Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!