Legg Mason (LM) Announces Completion of Financial Guard Acquisition
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of an 82% interest in Financial Guard LLC, an online Registered Investment Advisor and innovative technology-enabled wealth management and investment advice platform. The firm will operate as part of Legg Mason's alternative distribution strategies business, which focuses on combining technology with Legg Mason's investment affiliates' capabilities to better serve clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Hip Cuisine set to purchase RAWKin’ Juice
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!