Legg Mason (LM) Announces Completion of Financial Guard Acquisition
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of an 82% interest in Financial Guard LLC, an online Registered Investment Advisor and innovative technology-enabled wealth management and investment advice platform. The firm will operate as part of Legg Mason's alternative distribution strategies business, which focuses on combining technology with Legg Mason's investment affiliates' capabilities to better serve clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- U-Haul Unveils Plans for Moving & Storage of Bristol
- Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announces Distributions for the Month of November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!