Legg Mason (LM) AUM Slipped to $737.2B in August 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported preliminary assets under management of approximately $737.2 billion as of August 31, 2016. This month's AUM included long-term inflows of $1.5 billion, driven by fixed income inflows of $2.1 billion and breakeven alternative flows, partially offset by equity outflows of $0.6 billion. Liquidity outflows were $21.6 billion and this month's AUM included a negative foreign exchange impact of $0.9 billion.
LEGG MASON, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES
(Amounts in billions)
Assets Under Management
By asset class:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!