Legg Mason (LM) AUM Slipped to $737.2B in August 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported preliminary assets under management of approximately $737.2 billion as of August 31, 2016. This month's AUM included long-term inflows of $1.5 billion, driven by fixed income inflows of $2.1 billion and breakeven alternative flows, partially offset by equity outflows of $0.6 billion. Liquidity outflows were $21.6 billion and this month's AUM included a negative foreign exchange impact of $0.9 billion.
LEGG MASON, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES
(Amounts in billions)
Assets Under Management
By asset class:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!