Legg Mason (LM) AUM Rose to $756.6B in July 2016
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported preliminary assets under management of approximately $756.6 billion as of July 31, 2016. This month's AUM included long-term outflows of $0.5 billion, driven by alternative1 of $1.1 billion and equity of $0.8 billion, largely offset by fixed income inflows of $1.4 billion. Liquidity inflows were $2 billion and this month's AUM included a positive foreign exchange impact of $0.8 billion.
LEGG MASON, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES
(Amounts in billions)
Assets Under Management
By asset class:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announces Distributions for the Month of November 2016
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Solana Strep Complete Assay
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!