Legg Mason (LM) AUM Rose to $756.6B in July 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported preliminary assets under management of approximately $756.6 billion as of July 31, 2016. This month's AUM included long-term outflows of $0.5 billion, driven by alternative1 of $1.1 billion and equity of $0.8 billion, largely offset by fixed income inflows of $1.4 billion. Liquidity inflows were $2 billion and this month's AUM included a positive foreign exchange impact of $0.8 billion.
LEGG MASON, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES
(Amounts in billions)
Assets Under Management
By asset class:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!