Latest Funding Round Doubles Stripe's Valuation to $9.2B
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Digital payment service Stripe raised $150 million in a new round of funding value the start-up at $9.2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
The valuation is nearly double the $5 billion it was valued at in a July 2015 round, the Journal notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Enters LOI for Sale of FL Mobile, Showself and $100M Investment
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!