Latest Funding Round Doubles Stripe's Valuation to $9.2B
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Digital payment service Stripe raised $150 million in a new round of funding value the start-up at $9.2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
The valuation is nearly double the $5 billion it was valued at in a July 2015 round, the Journal notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SenesTech (SNES) Prices Lighter Common Stock IPO Below Previous Expectations
- Bunge Limited (BG) Names Thomas Boehlert CFO
- Lonestar Resources US (LONE) Launches 8.75M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!