Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Announces 3M Offering of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), today announced an agreement to sell 3,000,000 shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to consist of 1,000,000 shares to be offered by the Company and 2,000,000 shares to be offered by certain of its existing stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”), pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Form S-3 and a related registration statement on Form S-3MEF filed with the SEC pursuant to Rule 462(b) under the Securities Act of 1933. The Company intends to use a combination of net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand, to repay approximately $20 million of the outstanding principal balance under its senior secured credit facilities. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the Selling Stockholders. Credit Suisse will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on August 5, 2016 (and became effective on August 31, 2016) and a related registration statement was filed with the SEC on November 15, 2016 pursuant to Rule 462(b) under the Securities Act of 1933 (and became automatically effective upon filing).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!