Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Announces 3M Offering of Common Stock
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), today announced an agreement to sell 3,000,000 shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to consist of 1,000,000 shares to be offered by the Company and 2,000,000 shares to be offered by certain of its existing stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”), pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Form S-3 and a related registration statement on Form S-3MEF filed with the SEC pursuant to Rule 462(b) under the Securities Act of 1933. The Company intends to use a combination of net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand, to repay approximately $20 million of the outstanding principal balance under its senior secured credit facilities. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the Selling Stockholders. Credit Suisse will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on August 5, 2016 (and became effective on August 31, 2016) and a related registration statement was filed with the SEC on November 15, 2016 pursuant to Rule 462(b) under the Securities Act of 1933 (and became automatically effective upon filing).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!