Lannett (LCI) Chief of Scientific Affairs Mahendra Dedhiya Resigns
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the resignation of its chief of scientific affairs, Mahendra Dedhiya, Ph.D., effective October 21, 2016.
"Mahendra joined Lannett last year as part of our acquisition of Silarx Pharmaceuticals," said Arthur Bedrosian, chief executive officer of Lannett. "He intends to become a faculty member and researcher at Long Island University, where he had been teaching part time. We thank him for his service to Lannett and wish him well."
The company said a search is underway for a new head of research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces INOMAX Patent Upheld
- Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Acadia Healthcare (ACHC); CMA Extends Acquisition Assesment Deadline Through Nov
- Consolidated-Tomoka Land (CTO) Acquires 0.91 Acres in Dallas, Texas for Approximately $14.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!