Lannett (LCI) Chief of Scientific Affairs Mahendra Dedhiya Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the resignation of its chief of scientific affairs, Mahendra Dedhiya, Ph.D., effective October 21, 2016.
"Mahendra joined Lannett last year as part of our acquisition of Silarx Pharmaceuticals," said Arthur Bedrosian, chief executive officer of Lannett. "He intends to become a faculty member and researcher at Long Island University, where he had been teaching part time. We thank him for his service to Lannett and wish him well."
The company said a search is underway for a new head of research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) Prices $8.6M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Intersections (INTX) Evaluating Proposal to Acquire Pet Health Monitoring Segment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!