Lannett (LCI) Chief of Scientific Affairs Mahendra Dedhiya Resigns
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the resignation of its chief of scientific affairs, Mahendra Dedhiya, Ph.D., effective October 21, 2016.
"Mahendra joined Lannett last year as part of our acquisition of Silarx Pharmaceuticals," said Arthur Bedrosian, chief executive officer of Lannett. "He intends to become a faculty member and researcher at Long Island University, where he had been teaching part time. We thank him for his service to Lannett and wish him well."
The company said a search is underway for a new head of research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!