Lannett (LCI) Chief of Scientific Affairs Mahendra Dedhiya Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the resignation of its chief of scientific affairs, Mahendra Dedhiya, Ph.D., effective October 21, 2016.
"Mahendra joined Lannett last year as part of our acquisition of Silarx Pharmaceuticals," said Arthur Bedrosian, chief executive officer of Lannett. "He intends to become a faculty member and researcher at Long Island University, where he had been teaching part time. We thank him for his service to Lannett and wish him well."
The company said a search is underway for a new head of research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!