Lamb Weston (LW) Names Robert McNutt CFO
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LW) announced today that Robert McNutt has been appointed senior vice president and chief financial officer, effective Jan. 16, 2017. McNutt will report to Tom Werner, president and chief executive officer of Lamb Weston.
McNutt brings more than 30 years of finance leadership experience to Lamb Weston. He currently is the chief financial officer at Expera Specialty Solutions, LLC, a specialty paper company. Prior to that he was the chief financial officer for Greif, Inc., a global industrial packaging company. Before joining Greif, McNutt served as chief financial officer at Boise, Inc., and spent 22 years in roles of increasing responsibility at Boise Cascade.
“Robert’s experience leading finance for public companies will serve Lamb Weston well as we embark on our next chapter,” said Tom Werner. “Robert has a wealth of relevant experience driving performance that I know will benefit Lamb Weston.”
“I look forward to joining the team at Lamb Weston during this exciting time and working with Tom and his leadership team to deliver shareholder value,” said McNutt.
John Gehring, interim chief financial officer, will extend his role through the end of January to ensure a successful transition.
Lamb Weston completed its separation from Conagra Brands on Nov. 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Under Armour (UA) Becomes Uniform Provider for MLB
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Presents Positive Phase 2a Correlative and Mechanism-of-Action Data for BL-8040 at ASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!