Lamb Weston (LW) Names Robert McNutt CFO
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LW) announced today that Robert McNutt has been appointed senior vice president and chief financial officer, effective Jan. 16, 2017. McNutt will report to Tom Werner, president and chief executive officer of Lamb Weston.
McNutt brings more than 30 years of finance leadership experience to Lamb Weston. He currently is the chief financial officer at Expera Specialty Solutions, LLC, a specialty paper company. Prior to that he was the chief financial officer for Greif, Inc., a global industrial packaging company. Before joining Greif, McNutt served as chief financial officer at Boise, Inc., and spent 22 years in roles of increasing responsibility at Boise Cascade.
“Robert’s experience leading finance for public companies will serve Lamb Weston well as we embark on our next chapter,” said Tom Werner. “Robert has a wealth of relevant experience driving performance that I know will benefit Lamb Weston.”
“I look forward to joining the team at Lamb Weston during this exciting time and working with Tom and his leadership team to deliver shareholder value,” said McNutt.
John Gehring, interim chief financial officer, will extend his role through the end of January to ensure a successful transition.
Lamb Weston completed its separation from Conagra Brands on Nov. 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Present Five-Year Growth Plan at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!