Lam Research (LRCX) Offers Medium-Term EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) said it is targeting FY17/18 adjusted EPS of $8 - $9 and revenue of $7.25 - $8 billion. The company sees FY19 EPS of $9 - $10 and FY20 EPS of $10 - $11.
The company also sees boosting its quarterly dividend from $0.30 to $0.45.
Investor Day slides are embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!