Lam Research (LRCX) Offers Medium-Term EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) said it is targeting FY17/18 adjusted EPS of $8 - $9 and revenue of $7.25 - $8 billion. The company sees FY19 EPS of $9 - $10 and FY20 EPS of $10 - $11.
The company also sees boosting its quarterly dividend from $0.30 to $0.45.
Investor Day slides are embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!