LSB Industries (LXU) Will Explore Strategic Options; May Include Company Sale
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE: LXU) announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a process to explore and evaluate potential strategic alternatives for the Company, which may include a sale of the Company, a merger with another party, or another strategic transaction involving some or all of the assets of the Company. LSB has retained Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC as its financial advisor to assist with the strategic review process. The Company stated that there can be no assurance that this strategic review process will result in a transaction. LSB has not set a timetable for completion of the review process, and it does not intend to comment further regarding the strategic review process unless a specific transaction is approved by its Board of Directors and signed, the strategic review process is concluded, or it is otherwise determined that further disclosure is appropriate or required by law.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walgreens' (WBA) Pessina Says Boards Must Decide to Extend Deadline on Rite Aid (RAD) Deal, Hasn't Heard from FTC About Merger Review Findings - Bloomberg
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) Commences 14.8M Offering of Common Stock
- Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) to Acquire Permian Basin Gathering System for $1.2B; to Sell Assets for $380M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!