LSB Industries (LXU) Will Explore Strategic Options; May Include Company Sale
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE: LXU) announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a process to explore and evaluate potential strategic alternatives for the Company, which may include a sale of the Company, a merger with another party, or another strategic transaction involving some or all of the assets of the Company. LSB has retained Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC as its financial advisor to assist with the strategic review process. The Company stated that there can be no assurance that this strategic review process will result in a transaction. LSB has not set a timetable for completion of the review process, and it does not intend to comment further regarding the strategic review process unless a specific transaction is approved by its Board of Directors and signed, the strategic review process is concluded, or it is otherwise determined that further disclosure is appropriate or required by law.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!