LPL Financial (LPLA) Reports August Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets of $502B
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ : LPLA), today released its monthly activity report for August 2016.
Total brokerage and advisory assets served at the end of August were approximately $502 billion, a 0.4 percent increase compared to the end of July 2016. Total client cash sweep balances at the end of August were $29.1 billion, a 0.7 percent increase compared to July 2016.
|(End of Period $ in billions, unless noted)||August||July||%|
|Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets||502.4||500.4||0.4||%|
|Insured Cash Account Balances||21.1||20.9||1.0||%|
|Deposit Cash Account Balances||4.2||4.2||0.0||%|
|Money Market Account Cash Balances||3.8||3.8||0.0||%|
|Total Cash Sweep Balances||29.1||28.9||0.7||%|
|S&P 500 (end of period)||2,171||2,174||-0.1||%|
|Fed Funds Effective Rate (average bps)||40||39||n/m|
For additional information regarding these and other LPL Financial business metrics, please refer to the Company’s most recent earnings release, which is available in the Press Releases section of investor.lpl.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, SIPC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!