LPL Financial (LPLA) Reports August Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets of $502B
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ : LPLA), today released its monthly activity report for August 2016.
Total brokerage and advisory assets served at the end of August were approximately $502 billion, a 0.4 percent increase compared to the end of July 2016. Total client cash sweep balances at the end of August were $29.1 billion, a 0.7 percent increase compared to July 2016.
|(End of Period $ in billions, unless noted)||August||July||%|
|Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets||502.4||500.4||0.4||%|
|Insured Cash Account Balances||21.1||20.9||1.0||%|
|Deposit Cash Account Balances||4.2||4.2||0.0||%|
|Money Market Account Cash Balances||3.8||3.8||0.0||%|
|Total Cash Sweep Balances||29.1||28.9||0.7||%|
|S&P 500 (end of period)||2,171||2,174||-0.1||%|
|Fed Funds Effective Rate (average bps)||40||39||n/m|
For additional information regarding these and other LPL Financial business metrics, please refer to the Company’s most recent earnings release, which is available in the Press Releases section of investor.lpl.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, SIPC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!