LPL Financial (LPLA) Reports August Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets of $502B
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ : LPLA), today released its monthly activity report for August 2016.
Total brokerage and advisory assets served at the end of August were approximately $502 billion, a 0.4 percent increase compared to the end of July 2016. Total client cash sweep balances at the end of August were $29.1 billion, a 0.7 percent increase compared to July 2016.
|(End of Period $ in billions, unless noted)||August||July||%|
|Total Brokerage and Advisory Assets||502.4||500.4||0.4||%|
|Insured Cash Account Balances||21.1||20.9||1.0||%|
|Deposit Cash Account Balances||4.2||4.2||0.0||%|
|Money Market Account Cash Balances||3.8||3.8||0.0||%|
|Total Cash Sweep Balances||29.1||28.9||0.7||%|
|S&P 500 (end of period)||2,171||2,174||-0.1||%|
|Fed Funds Effective Rate (average bps)||40||39||n/m|
For additional information regarding these and other LPL Financial business metrics, please refer to the Company’s most recent earnings release, which is available in the Press Releases section of investor.lpl.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- International Game Tech (IGT) Wins Seven-Year Contract with AB Svenska Spel in Sweden
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, SIPC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!