LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Acquires Andrew Page Limited; No Terms
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq: LKQ) announced that its United Kingdom subsidiary, Euro Car Parts, has acquired substantially all the business assets of Andrew Page Limited, a distributor of automotive parts in the United Kingdom. As part of the transaction, Euro Car Parts acquired 102 Andrew Page branch locations, its national distribution center and corporate office.
“We are pleased to acquire the Andrew Page business, a company with a long and proud history in the UK,” said Robert L. Wagman, President and CEO of LKQ Corporation. “Andrew Page will continue to operate under its own brand, offering UK automotive repairers and consumers high-quality automotive parts that are alternative choices to new OEM parts. With our support, we believe that customers will benefit from an extended range of products while continuing to enjoy the great level of service that Andrew Page and its employees have historically provided.”
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Tops Q3 AFFO by 3c; Acquires Building, Land in Ontario
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Prelim. Q3 Results Fall Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!