LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Acquires Andrew Page Limited; No Terms
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq: LKQ) announced that its United Kingdom subsidiary, Euro Car Parts, has acquired substantially all the business assets of Andrew Page Limited, a distributor of automotive parts in the United Kingdom. As part of the transaction, Euro Car Parts acquired 102 Andrew Page branch locations, its national distribution center and corporate office.
“We are pleased to acquire the Andrew Page business, a company with a long and proud history in the UK,” said Robert L. Wagman, President and CEO of LKQ Corporation. “Andrew Page will continue to operate under its own brand, offering UK automotive repairers and consumers high-quality automotive parts that are alternative choices to new OEM parts. With our support, we believe that customers will benefit from an extended range of products while continuing to enjoy the great level of service that Andrew Page and its employees have historically provided.”
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Acquire SimpliVity for $650M
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!