L Brands (LB) Guides Q3 EPS to Low-End of Outlook; Comps Expected up 1%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported estimated October comparable sales and updated guidance for third quarter earnings. The company is making this updated information available in advance of its Investor Update Meeting on Nov. 1.
October comparable sales are expected to be up 1 percent, including an expected -2 percent comp at Victoria’s Secret, and 6 percent at Bath & Body Works.
The company now expects third quarter earnings per share to be about $0.40, versus its previous guidance of $0.40 to $0.45 and last year’s result of $0.55. The company will provide final third quarter results and fourth quarter earnings guidance when it reports third quarter earnings on Nov. 16.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.46.
As announced last week, the Investor Update Meeting will be video webcast live from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET Nov. 1 on www.LB.com, and accessible via phone (listen only) by dialing 1-877-617-5532 (international callers dial 1-234-386-2885). Please reference the “L Brands Annual Investor Update Meeting” or conference ID 68045265 to access the call. An archive of the webcast will be available on www.LB.com as soon as possible following the live event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!