L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 4% in Nov., Topping Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $1.246 billion for the four weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016, an increase of 7 percent, compared to net sales of $1.169 billion for the four weeks ended Nov. 28, 2015. Comparable sales increased 4 percent for the four weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016.
(NOTE: The Street was looking for a comparable-store sales increase of 1.6 percent for the month.)
The company reported net sales of $9.331 billion for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016, an increase of 5 percent compared to net sales of $8.928 billion for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 28, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016.
To hear further commentary provided on L Brands’ prerecorded November sales message, call 1-866-639-7583 or log onto www.LB.com for an audio replay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!