L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 4% in Nov., Topping Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $1.246 billion for the four weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016, an increase of 7 percent, compared to net sales of $1.169 billion for the four weeks ended Nov. 28, 2015. Comparable sales increased 4 percent for the four weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016.
(NOTE: The Street was looking for a comparable-store sales increase of 1.6 percent for the month.)
The company reported net sales of $9.331 billion for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016, an increase of 5 percent compared to net sales of $8.928 billion for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 28, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the 43 weeks ended Nov. 26, 2016.
To hear further commentary provided on L Brands’ prerecorded November sales message, call 1-866-639-7583 or log onto www.LB.com for an audio replay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Topline Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Data; A1C Primary Endpoint Missed
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!