L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 3% in Sept. 2016; Sales up 6%
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $971.4 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 6 percent, compared to net sales of $919.9 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
The company reported net sales of $7.328 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 4 percent compared to net sales of $7.023 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
To hear further commentary provided on L Brands’ prerecorded September sales message, call 1-866-639-7583, or log onto www.LB.com for an audio replay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) Updates on Henry Schein (HSIC) Agreement; Completes Training of Specialists
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!