L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 3% in Sept. 2016; Sales up 6%
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $971.4 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 6 percent, compared to net sales of $919.9 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
The company reported net sales of $7.328 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 4 percent compared to net sales of $7.023 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
To hear further commentary provided on L Brands’ prerecorded September sales message, call 1-866-639-7583, or log onto www.LB.com for an audio replay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- FirstEnergy (FE) to Sell Four Natural Gas Generating Plants in Pennsylvania for $925M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!