L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 3% in Sept. 2016; Sales up 6%
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) reported net sales of $971.4 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 6 percent, compared to net sales of $919.9 million for the five weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
The company reported net sales of $7.328 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016, an increase of 4 percent compared to net sales of $7.023 billion for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 3, 2015. Comparable sales increased 3 percent for the 35 weeks ended Oct. 1, 2016.
To hear further commentary provided on L Brands’ prerecorded September sales message, call 1-866-639-7583, or log onto www.LB.com for an audio replay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L Brands Invites You to Listen to Webcast of Annual Investor Update Meeting on Nov. 1, 2016
- Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Commences EMA Scientific Advice Process for Iomab-B
- NewLead Holdings (NEWLF) Chair, CEO Zolotas Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!