L & L ENERGY (LLEN) to Voluntarily Delist from the NASDAQ Stock Exchange
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLEN) today announced that it has notified the NASDAQ Stock Market, LLC ("NASDAQ") of its intention to voluntarily delist its common stock ("LLEN") from the NASDAQ.
On November 18, 2013, NASDAQ placed a T-12 trading halt on L&L's common stock. On March 27, 2014, the Department of Justice and the Securities Exchange Commission announced charges against Mr. Dickson Lee, L&L's former Chairman and CEO. Mr. Lee pleaded not guilty to all charges. Counsel for Mr. Lee commented, "We deny these allegations completely. These charges stem from very old claims that occurred in 2008 and early 2009. At that time, this was a very small company that was just starting to experience substantial growth." Due to the pending charges, Mr. Lee has resigned from his positions as L&L's Chairman and CEO, effective April 1, 2014.
The Company's Board of Directors has voted to submit an advanced notification to NASDAQ of the Company's decision to voluntarily delist its common stock from the NASDAQ. The Company intends to file a Form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on or about April 18, 2014 to effect the voluntary delisting of its common stock from NASDAQ. The official delisting of the Company's common stock will become effective approximately ten days thereafter. The Company anticipates that the Company's common stock will trade on the OTC Markets, although there can be no assurances that any trading market for the Company's common stock will exist, and the liquidity of such trading market may be limited.
The Company will continue to file periodic reports with the SEC pursuant to the requirements of Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Will Report Q3 Results on Nov. 5th; Street Sees Revenue Doubling
- General Mills (GIS) Completes $46/Share Acquisition of Annie's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!