Krispy Kreme (KKD) Announces Deal with Citymax Hotels in India
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation (NYSE: KKD) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Citymax Hotels Pvt. Ltd. for the development of 80 franchise Krispy Kreme retail shops in the next 5 years across the South and West regions of India. Citymax Hotels Pvt. Ltd. is part of the Dubai-based Landmark Group, one of the largest and most respected retailers in India and the Middle East.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Prelim. FY15 EPS Outlook Misses Views
- Krispy Kreme Announces Development Agreement for Houston
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!