Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos (KTOS) Sees C-Level Insider Buying
- IBM (IBM) Takes Controlling Share in ADTS, Signs Sourcing Contracts Valued at $1.3B
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!