Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Reports Markman Order Entered in Case vs Sophos, Court Adopts All of Finjan's Claim Constructions
- Ambarella (AMBA) Approves Annual Bonus Plan for Certain Exec. Officers
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Discloses SEC Probe into Possible Securities Law Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!