Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos Receives Unmanned Ground, Sea, and Aerial Target System Contract Awards Totaling in Excess of $2 Million
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Adds $300M to Stock Buyback Program
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Granted Patent in Israel for Lupus Drug hCDR1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!