Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos to Present at the Jefferies 2016 Industrials Conference
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Enters $10M Registered Direct At-The-Market Stock Offering
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Cafe Guest Symptoms Consistent w/Carbon Monoxide Exposure - Bloomberg, Citing Email
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!