Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stericycle Inc (SRCL) Ends Long-Running Qui Tam Suit; Will Pay $26.75M to Resolve Claims
- Aeropostale (ARO), Himatsingka America Sign License Agreement
- Universal American (UAM) to Sell Traditional Insurance Business in $43M+ Deal; Declares Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!