Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Announces Launch of Latest Stephen Curry Sneaker
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Comments on Chemical Release at Kansas Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!