Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos to Present at the Bank of America 2015 Leveraged Finance Conference
- Questar Corporation (STR) Announces Regulatory Approval to Add Natural Gas Properties Under Wexpro II Agreement
- Allergan (AGN), New York Attorney General Reach Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!