Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- GSK (GSK) and Genmab Receive FDA Approval for Wider Use of Arzerra
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!