Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Oil prices ease from seven-month high to below $49
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagnaChip (MX), Engaged Capital Enter Settlement Agreement; Board Changes Announced
- Titan Pharma (TTNP) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for Probuphine as Opioid Dependence Treatment
- Alon Blue Square Israel (BSI) Says Mega Retail, Moti Ben Moshe-Controlled Company Enter Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!