Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos Defense's (KTOS) KTTS Unit Receives $50M Contract from Int'l Customer
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Announces $1 Billion in Aggregate Bookings for XtremIO
- Rocket Fuel (FUEL) Received and Rejected Unsolicited Takeover Offer from Gravity4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!