Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Gets $32.3M Award for 28 BQM-167A AFSATs
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) reports that its subsidiary Composite Engineering, Inc. (CEI) received a $32.8 million sole source option award to provide 28 BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Targets (AFSAT), as well as twelve additional months of logistics and technical support, to the AFSAT Program Office. Early deliveries may commence in late 2013, and the last delivery will occur no later than mid-2015. The option award is the last and final delivery of the AFSAT Lots 6-10 effort.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Courier (CRRC) Receives $23/Share Competing Offer from R.R. Donnelley (RRD)
- USA Technologies (USAT) Gains; Announces Support for Apple Pay
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons Receive U.S. FTC Clearance for Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!