Kratos Defense (KTOS) Receives $18M Security System Award in U.S.
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.(Nasdaq: KTOS) received an $18 million single award contract to design, engineer and deploy a specialty security system for one of the largest municipalities in the United States, located in the Northeast. The security system, which will include hundreds of mobile surveillance cameras, will provide critical infrastructure security for a large transportation network and will be integrated into a command and control system. Due to customer specific, security related and other considerations, no additional information will be provided relative to this contract award.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Catalyst Pharma (CPRX), BioMarin (BMRN) Enter Amended Licensing Agreement
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!