Kratos Defense (KTOS) Receives $18M Security System Award in U.S.
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.(Nasdaq: KTOS) received an $18 million single award contract to design, engineer and deploy a specialty security system for one of the largest municipalities in the United States, located in the Northeast. The security system, which will include hundreds of mobile surveillance cameras, will provide critical infrastructure security for a large transportation network and will be integrated into a command and control system. Due to customer specific, security related and other considerations, no additional information will be provided relative to this contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Downgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Sector Weight
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Enters First Amended with Pfizer Over Licensing Agreement
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Announces USPTO Dismissal of '432 Patent Inter Partes Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!