Kratos Defense (KTOS) Receives $18M Security System Award in U.S.
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.(Nasdaq: KTOS) received an $18 million single award contract to design, engineer and deploy a specialty security system for one of the largest municipalities in the United States, located in the Northeast. The security system, which will include hundreds of mobile surveillance cameras, will provide critical infrastructure security for a large transportation network and will be integrated into a command and control system. Due to customer specific, security related and other considerations, no additional information will be provided relative to this contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CorMedix (CRMD) Updates on German Competition, Patent Cases
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) to Acquire Pet Bedding Business, Other Assets of National Consumers Outdoors for $61M
- General Electric (GE) Commences Reorganization of GECC; Sees Completion by Dec. 3rd
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!