Kratos Defense (KTOS) Receives $18M Security System Award in U.S.
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.(Nasdaq: KTOS) received an $18 million single award contract to design, engineer and deploy a specialty security system for one of the largest municipalities in the United States, located in the Northeast. The security system, which will include hundreds of mobile surveillance cameras, will provide critical infrastructure security for a large transportation network and will be integrated into a command and control system. Due to customer specific, security related and other considerations, no additional information will be provided relative to this contract award.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos Receives $4.8 Million Unmanned Aerial Drone Control System Delivery Order
- DISH Network (DISH), DIRECTV (DTV) Announce Support of STAVRA
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Closes IPO, Including Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!