Kratos Defense (KTOS) Receives $18M Security System Award in U.S.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.(Nasdaq: KTOS) received an $18 million single award contract to design, engineer and deploy a specialty security system for one of the largest municipalities in the United States, located in the Northeast. The security system, which will include hundreds of mobile surveillance cameras, will provide critical infrastructure security for a large transportation network and will be integrated into a command and control system. Due to customer specific, security related and other considerations, no additional information will be provided relative to this contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos Defense (KTOS) Unit Awarded $13.4M Contract by PMRF
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $250M Common Shelf; Shareholders to Offer $200M
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Announces $250M Buyback Plan, Provides Update on Vessel Delivery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!