Kratos Defense (KTOS) Prices 11.67M Common Stock Offering at $6/Share
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading national security solutions provider, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 11,670,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $6.00 per share. In addition, Kratos has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,750,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Kratos. The offering is expected to close on or about November 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Kratos expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding expected growth and strategic investments in the Company’s high performance unmanned aerial vehicle business area and other new programs under contract and reducing overall Company indebtedness in order to facilitate Kratos’ long-term strategy.
Canaccord Genuity and B. Riley & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Noble Financial Capital Markets is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Noble Financial, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!