Kratos Defense (KTOS) Prices 11.67M Common Stock Offering at $6/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading national security solutions provider, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 11,670,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $6.00 per share. In addition, Kratos has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,750,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Kratos. The offering is expected to close on or about November 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Kratos expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding expected growth and strategic investments in the Company’s high performance unmanned aerial vehicle business area and other new programs under contract and reducing overall Company indebtedness in order to facilitate Kratos’ long-term strategy.
Canaccord Genuity and B. Riley & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Noble Financial Capital Markets is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lonestar Resources US (LONE) Launches 8.75M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) to Offer up to $45M in Common Stock
- B. Riley Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Noble Financial, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!