Kratos Defense (KTOS) Prices 11.67M Common Stock Offering at $6/Share
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading national security solutions provider, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 11,670,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $6.00 per share. In addition, Kratos has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,750,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Kratos. The offering is expected to close on or about November 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Kratos expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding expected growth and strategic investments in the Company’s high performance unmanned aerial vehicle business area and other new programs under contract and reducing overall Company indebtedness in order to facilitate Kratos’ long-term strategy.
Canaccord Genuity and B. Riley & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Noble Financial Capital Markets is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 6.53M Share Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$71M
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- RGS Energy (RGSE) to Conduct Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Noble Financial, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!