Kratos Defense (KTOS) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (“Kratos”) (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading national security solutions provider, announced today that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. In connection with this offering, Kratos expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an amount of up to 15% of the shares sold in the offering, on the same terms and conditions. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Kratos. This offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Kratos expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding expected growth and strategic investments in the Company’s high performance unmanned aerial vehicle business area and other new programs under contract and reducing overall Company indebtedness in order to facilitate Kratos’ long-term strategy.
Canaccord Genuity and B. Riley & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Noble Financial Capital Markets is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 6.53M Share Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$71M
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
- Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD) Enters $200M Conv. Senior Notes Private Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Noble Financial, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!