Kratos (KTOS) Wins $10M Contract for Specialized Security System
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) announced today that it has recently received a multi-million dollar contract award to deploy a specialized security system at a petrochemical related critical infrastructure location. Kratos will design, engineer, deploy and integrate into a command and control infrastructure specialized and unique security elements to protect this important strategic location. This is a single award contract with a base contract value of approximately $2 million and a total potential value of approximately $10 million if all options associated with the award are exercised. Due to certain customer specific and other considerations, no further information will be provided relative to this contract award.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kratos (KTOS) Sees C-Level Insider Buying
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Guides FY14 EPS of $4.30 to $4.50; Est. at $4.46
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Completes Enrollment in SMA ADC Phase II
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!