Kraft (KFT) to Transfer Stock Listing to Nasdaq (NDAQ)
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Higher on Reports of Joint Private Equity Bid
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) today announced that it will transfer its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. The company said that its decision to transfer to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, an exchange of The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ), will yield greater cost efficiencies, while providing visibility advantages for the company's iconic brands. Kraft Foods shares will begin trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market on June 26, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain KFT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS), Vertex Capital Enter Agreement Over Director Nominations
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Rig Count Drops to 1,275 in Feb.
- BP plc (BP) Signs Final Agreements on West Nile Delta Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!