Kraft (KFT) to Transfer Stock Listing to Nasdaq (NDAQ)
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) today announced that it will transfer its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. The company said that its decision to transfer to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, an exchange of The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ), will yield greater cost efficiencies, while providing visibility advantages for the company's iconic brands. Kraft Foods shares will begin trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market on June 26, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain KFT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Enters Proposed Settlement Over Stockholder Litigation
- Cognizant (CTSH) Says Conducting Internal Investigation Over Potential FCPA Violations
- Regenerx Biopharma (RGRX) JV Commences Second Dry Eye Syndrome-Focused Phase 3 Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!