Kraft (KFT) to Transfer Stock Listing to Nasdaq (NDAQ)
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) today announced that it will transfer its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. The company said that its decision to transfer to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, an exchange of The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ), will yield greater cost efficiencies, while providing visibility advantages for the company's iconic brands. Kraft Foods shares will begin trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market on June 26, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain KFT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource Residential (RESI), Altisource Asset Management (AAMC) Enter New AMA; Appoints New President
- Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Updates on Recent Divestitures, Investments
- Global PC Shipments Outpace Expectations in Q4 - IDC (MSFT) (HPQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!