Kraft (KFT) to Transfer Stock Listing to Nasdaq (NDAQ)
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) today announced that it will transfer its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. The company said that its decision to transfer to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, an exchange of The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ), will yield greater cost efficiencies, while providing visibility advantages for the company's iconic brands. Kraft Foods shares will begin trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market on June 26, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain KFT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Names Santiago Seage as Managing Director; Plans to Maintain Strategy
- DuPont (DD) Settles Toxin Suit With Ohio Water District - Bloomberg
- Apple Watch High on Holiday Shopping Lists, According to IBM's Watson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!