Kraft (KFT) to Transfer Stock Listing to Nasdaq (NDAQ)
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) today announced that it will transfer its stock exchange listing to The NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. The company said that its decision to transfer to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, an exchange of The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ), will yield greater cost efficiencies, while providing visibility advantages for the company's iconic brands. Kraft Foods shares will begin trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market on June 26, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain KFT.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- GWG Holdings (GWGH) Prices 800K IPO at $12.50/Share
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Receives Wells Notice from SEC: Receives Listing Extension
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!