Kopin Corp (KOPN) Announces Receipt of Notice From NASDAQ Due to Delay in Filing
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN) today announced that on November 15, 2016 it received a NASDAQ Staff Determination letter indicating that the Company is not in compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1) because it did not timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 24, 2016. The notice also indicated that Kopin's common stock is subject to delisting from The NASDAQ Global Market unless Kopin provides a plan within 60 calendar days to NASDAQ Qualifications Panel to regain compliance. If Kopin is unable to complete its investigation and file its Form 10-Q within 60 days it will file a plan on how it expects to regain compliance. However, there can be no assurance that the panel will grant Kopin's request for continued listing of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!