KongZhong (KZ) Receives Revised, non-Binding Takeover Proposal at $7.18/ADS
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KongZhong Corporation (Nasdaq: KZ) announced that its board of directors (the "Board") has received a revised non-binding proposal letter, dated August 25, 2016, from Mr. Leilei Wang, chairman and chief executive officer of the Company, and IDG-Accel China Growth Fund II L.P., who, together with certain other parties, formed a buyer group (the "Buyer Group") to acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares of the Company not owned by them or their affiliates (the "Transaction") for US$7.18 in cash per American depositary share ("ADS", each representing forty ordinary shares), or approximately US$0.1795 per ordinary share. A copy of the proposal letter is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
The special committee of the Board (the "Special Committee"), formed to consider the original proposal by the Buyer Group, is evaluating this revised proposal with the assistance of its financial and legal advisors. The Special Committee cautions the Company's shareholders and others considering trading in the Company's securities that no decision has been made by the Special Committee or the Board with respect to the revised proposal. There can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, any agreement will be executed or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Says It's in Discussions on Acquisition of Novel Cancer Project
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!