Kohl's Corp. (KSS) CFO Wesley McDonald to Retire n Late Spring 2017
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) announced late Wednesday that its chief financial officer, Wesley S. McDonald, intends to retire in late Spring 2017 after 14 years of service with the company.
“Wes has played an important role in the company’s growth and development over the last 14 years. His business knowledge and financial expertise have been critical in our success and his communication with the investment community has always been transparent and consistent,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. “On behalf of the entire executive leadership team, I thank Wes for his significant contributions, and I look forward to his continued contribution during this transition. He will be missed on his departure, and we wish him the very best in his retirement.”
“I am honored to have had the opportunity to serve as Kohl’s CFO,” said McDonald. “I am proud of all that our team has accomplished together and am confident that Kohl’s is well positioned for continued success, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Kohl’s will be conducting a comprehensive search for the CFO position over the next few months to prepare for McDonald’s retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!