Kite Realty Group (KRG) Prelim. Reports Suggest No Material Damage from Hurricane Matthew
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) is providing a preliminary property assessment of the impact of Hurricane Matthew on the Company’s assets in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and surrounding areas. Based on initial assessments, the Company’s properties did not sustain any material damage from the hurricane. More thorough inspections will be performed in the coming days to confirm the initial assessments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!