Kite Realty Group (KRG) Prelim. Reports Suggest No Material Damage from Hurricane Matthew
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) is providing a preliminary property assessment of the impact of Hurricane Matthew on the Company’s assets in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and surrounding areas. Based on initial assessments, the Company’s properties did not sustain any material damage from the hurricane. More thorough inspections will be performed in the coming days to confirm the initial assessments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Kite Realty Group Trust to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results on February 2, 2017
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!