Kite Realty Group (KRG) Prelim. Reports Suggest No Material Damage from Hurricane Matthew
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) is providing a preliminary property assessment of the impact of Hurricane Matthew on the Company’s assets in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and surrounding areas. Based on initial assessments, the Company’s properties did not sustain any material damage from the hurricane. More thorough inspections will be performed in the coming days to confirm the initial assessments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Crown Castle (CCI) Completes Acquisition of FiberNet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!