Kite Pharma (KITE) Will Present KTE-C19 Data in PMBCL, TFL at ASH 2016
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kite Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq:KITE) announced that new data will be presented from multiple studies related to its lead investigational candidate, KTE-C19, at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 58th Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, December 3-6, 2016.
“In the last year alone, Kite has made significant advancements in our efforts to transform the treatment of cancer and deliver the first, and potentially transformative, personalized CAR-T cell therapy,” said David Chang, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Research and Development, and Chief Medical Officer of Kite. “At this year’s ASH meeting, we will show additional detail from the interim analysis from ZUMA-1 as well as new KTE-C19 data and reproducibility in our manufacturing process from our ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 trials. The additional data sets continue to provide deeper insights into the therapy’s potential to transform the treatment of B-cell malignancies.”
A Phase 2 Multicenter Trial of KTE-C19 (anti-CD19 CAR T Cells) in Patients with Chemorefractory Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma (PMBCL) and Transformed Follicular Lymphoma (TFL): Interim Results From ZUMA-1
- Abstract #998 https://ash.confex.com/ash/2016/webprogram/Paper94812.html
- Presenter: Sattva Swarup Neelapu, M.D., The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Monday, December 5, 2016: 3:00 p.m. PST; Room 24
This oral presentation will feature initial results from Cohort 2 of the pivotal ZUMA-1 Phase 2 trial. Cohort 2 focuses on patients with chemorefractory PMBCL and TFL, both forms of aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). In September 2016, Kite announced interim positive topline results from ZUMA-1 in both Cohort 1 (chemorefractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)) and Cohort 2.
Production of Anti-CD19 CAR T Cells for ZUMA-3 and -4: Phase 1/2 Multicenter Studies Evaluating KTE-C19 in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (R/R ALL)
- Abstract #1227 https://ash.confex.com/ash/2016/webprogram/Paper93708.html
- Presenter: Marianna Sabatino, M.D., Kite Pharma, Director of Product Sciences
- Monday, December 5, 2016: 6:45 p.m. PST; Room 30
This presentation will describe the robust and reliable manufacturing process utilized in the multicenter ZUMA-3 and -4 studies for the production of KTE-C19 for patients with R/R ALL.
T cells Expressing a Novel Fully-human Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor Induce Remissions of Advanced Lymphoma in a First-in-humans Clinical Trial
- Abstract #999 https://ash.confex.com/ash/2016/webprogram/Paper97536.html
- Presenter: Jennifer Brudno, M.D., Clinical Fellow, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Monday, December 5, 2016: 3:15 p.m. PST; Room 24
This presentation will review a Phase 1 dose-escalation trial conducted to investigate the safety and efficacy of engineered T cells with a fully-human anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor for the treatment of advanced lymphoma. This investigational therapy is being evaluated pursuant to Kite’s Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the NCI.
High Rates of Minimal Residual Disease-Negative (MRD−) Complete Responses (CR) in Adult and Pediatric and Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (R/R ALL) Treated With KTE-C19 (Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor [CAR] T Cells): Preliminary Results of the ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 Trials
- Poster #2803 https://ash.confex.com/ash/2016/webprogram/Paper90759.html
- Presenter: B. Shah, M.D., Department of Hematological Malignancies, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Sunday, December 4, 2016: 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST; Poster II; Hall GH
This poster will review the preliminary safety and efficacy data from the Phase 1 portion of ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 trials of KTE-C19 in adult and pediatric patients with R/R ALL.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Presents Data from ZUMA-1 Trial in NHL; Primary Endpoint of ORR Met
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Opdivo Showed Encouraging Response and Survival Rates in SCLC Alone or Combined With Yervoy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!