Kinross Gold (KGC) Repays $250 in Senior Notes
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE: KGC) announced that it has repaid $250 million in senior notes that were due September 1, 2016.
With this repayment, Kinross has no other debt maturities until 2020, as the maturity dates of the Company's $500 million term loan and $1,500 million revolving credit facility were extended by one year to August 10, 2020 and August 10, 2021, respectively.
With no debt maturing in the next four years, a strong balance sheet and excellent liquidity, Kinross expects to have the financial flexibility to fund organic growth opportunities within its global portfolio, including the Tasiast Phase One expansion and potential Bald Mountain expansion.
As of June 30, 2016, Kinross had cash and cash equivalents of $968.2 million and had available credit of $1,499.6 million for total liquidity of approximately $2.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Will Report Q4 Results on Nov. 7th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!