Kilroy Realty (KRC) Closes 9.5M Common Offering at $42/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) today announced that it has closed on its public offering of 9,487,500 shares at a price of $42.00 per share, which includes 1,237,500 shares sold to the underwriters upon the exercise in full of their overallotment option. The deal was upsized from the originally announced 7,000,000 shares (plus 1,050,000 shares subject to the underwriters’ overallotment option). Net proceeds from the offering were approximately $382.1 million. Additional details related to this offering, including KRC’s use of proceeds, may be found in the prospectus supplement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 10, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Ends Distribution Agreement with Radiancy in Japan
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Prices $125M Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!