KiOR (KIOR) Gets EPS Part 79 Registration for Renewable Diesel Blendstock 5
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, announced today that it has been granted Part 79 registration for its Renewable Diesel Blendstock 5 by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The registration, required by manufacturers of motor vehicle fuels by the EPA, must be completed prior to the sale of the product.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX) Announces Online Publication of Data
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Receives SEC Wells Notice on Dec.11th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!