Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Update on Multiple Myeloma Trajectory; Plans Expansion of Selinexor Phase 2b
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI) announced it will provide an overview of top-line results from its Phase 2b STORM study and the planned development path for selinexor (KPT-330) in multiple myeloma (MM) on Tuesday, September 6, 2016, followed by a conference call on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:30 a.m., Eastern time. To access the conference call, please dial (855) 437-4406 (US) or (484) 756-4292 (international) at least five minutes prior to the start time and refer to conference ID: 74213103. Accompanying slides will be available under "Events & Presentations" in the "Investor" section of Karyopharm's website, http://www.karyopharm.com, where an audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the event.
Karyopharm today confirmed that, as had been reported on clinicaltrials.gov, it intends to expand its Phase 2b STORM study evaluating the activity of selinexor in multiple myeloma (MM) to include approximately 120 additional patients with penta-refractory MM. Patients with penta-refractory myeloma have previously received two proteasome inhibitors (PIs) (bortezomib (Velcade®) and carfilzomib (Kyprolis®)) and two immunomodulatory agents (IMiDs) (lenalidomide (Revlimid®) and pomalidomide (Pomalyst®)), and their disease is refractory to at least one PI, at least one IMiD and an anti-CD38 monoclonal antibody, such as daratumumab (Darzalex™) or isatuximab, and has progressed following their most recent therapy. Selinexor, the Company’s lead, novel, oral Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export / SINE™ compound, is being developed for the treatment of a variety of malignancies, including MM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!