Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Announces Launch of New Global Hawk K17A Electric Vehicle
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNDI) announced that the pure electric vehicle ("EV") model "Global Hawk K17A," manufactured by Kandi Electric Vehicles Group Co., Ltd. (the "JV Company," a 50/50 joint venture between Kandi and Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd.) has been introduced to the public at the Second Global New Energy Vehicle Expo Conference (Shanghai). The Global Hawk K17A model is now officially launched and will be available for purchase.
The Executive Vice President of the JV Company, Zhu Feng commented, "The Global Hawk K17A model is the first internet-smart pure electric car jointly developed by Geely and Kandi. It has been widely upgraded in terms of quality, power, and intelligence from the last generation. With a focus on energy savings, comfort, and a large touch screen, the Global Hawk K17A also features dual control options - a touch screen and conventional buttons. The touch screen allows drivers and passengers to control the lighting, doors, windows, air conditioning, trunk, wireless Internet access, 3G access, and other functions. The Global Hawk K17A is the signature model of our Company."
In appearance, the Global Hawk K17A’s youthful and distinctive exterior design stands out from the crowd. The black interior two-tone seats are both stylish and sporty. The dimensions of the vehicle are 3971*1745*1496mm (length * width * height) and the wheelbase is 2461mm.
The Global Hawk K17A is equipped with a 35kW AC motor controller delivering torque of 165N.m. It has a maximum speed of 102km/h and the vehicle driving range can reach up to 151km with a full charge. The battery for this EV model is made from three-part hybrid anodes, which have a load capacity of 19.98kWh, with both express charging and normal charging slots available.
The Global Hawk K17A provides a 12.1 -inch touch screen and Bluetooth connectivity. It will be quite suitable for young people, and the price is only RMB 79,800.00 after deducting the subsidy from the Shanghai government.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!