Kandi Technologies (KNDI) Receives RMB100M Initial Subsidy for R&D
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the "Company" or "Kandi") (NASDAQ: KNDI) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Kandi Electric Vehicles (Hainan) Co. Ltd (“Kandi Hainan”) has reached an agreement with the Hainan Provincial Government for Kandi Hainan to receive an RMB 300 million (approximately USD 45.1 million) subsidy to support its research and development expenditures on a new model of electric vehicle. The subsidy payment schedule is based on the progress of Kandi Hainan’s new model development and the initial payment of RMB100 million (approximately USD15 million) has already been received.
Mr. Hu Xiaoming, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kandi, commented, “We very much appreciate the Hainan government’s generous support. We will use the funds to develop the best possible electric vehicle products that also satisfy market needs.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DragonWave's (DRWI) Harmony Radio, Hub 800 Products Selected by Leading Australian Telecom
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!