Kandi Technologies (KNDI) Receives RMB100M Initial Subsidy for R&D
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the "Company" or "Kandi") (NASDAQ: KNDI) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Kandi Electric Vehicles (Hainan) Co. Ltd (“Kandi Hainan”) has reached an agreement with the Hainan Provincial Government for Kandi Hainan to receive an RMB 300 million (approximately USD 45.1 million) subsidy to support its research and development expenditures on a new model of electric vehicle. The subsidy payment schedule is based on the progress of Kandi Hainan’s new model development and the initial payment of RMB100 million (approximately USD15 million) has already been received.
Mr. Hu Xiaoming, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kandi, commented, “We very much appreciate the Hainan government’s generous support. We will use the funds to develop the best possible electric vehicle products that also satisfy market needs.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris (AMRS) and Queensland, Australia, Enter Production Hub Agreement
- AmEx (AXP) Announces Acquisition of Mobile Security Provider InAuth
- Western Union (WU) Makes Strategic Investment in Walletron
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!