Kandi Technologies (KNDI) Receives RMB100M Initial Subsidy for R&D
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the "Company" or "Kandi") (NASDAQ: KNDI) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Kandi Electric Vehicles (Hainan) Co. Ltd (“Kandi Hainan”) has reached an agreement with the Hainan Provincial Government for Kandi Hainan to receive an RMB 300 million (approximately USD 45.1 million) subsidy to support its research and development expenditures on a new model of electric vehicle. The subsidy payment schedule is based on the progress of Kandi Hainan’s new model development and the initial payment of RMB100 million (approximately USD15 million) has already been received.
Mr. Hu Xiaoming, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kandi, commented, “We very much appreciate the Hainan government’s generous support. We will use the funds to develop the best possible electric vehicle products that also satisfy market needs.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!