KV Pharma (KV-A) Announces Purchase Pact with Commerce Court for Up to $20M Shares
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, KV Pharma (NYSE: KV-A) disclosed it is in a purchase pact with Commerce Court Small Cap Value Fund for up to $20 million shares of stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 19.4% in Sept.; Est. up 18%
- PTC (PTC) Guides Q4 Revenue Above High End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!