KV Pharma (KV-A) Announces Purchase Pact with Commerce Court for Up to $20M Shares
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Futures flat at the start of holiday shopping season
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, KV Pharma (NYSE: KV-A) disclosed it is in a purchase pact with Commerce Court Small Cap Value Fund for up to $20 million shares of stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autohome (ATHM) Announces Director re-Election
- Highpower International (HPJ) Receives Non-Binding Investment Proposal from Anshan Co-Op. and CEO George Pan
- Nuverra Environmental (NES) Receives Listing Standard Notice From NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!