KV Pharma (KV-A) Announces Purchase Pact with Commerce Court for Up to $20M Shares
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, KV Pharma (NYSE: KV-A) disclosed it is in a purchase pact with Commerce Court Small Cap Value Fund for up to $20 million shares of stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Unable to Reach Agreement with Ad Hoc Committee Bank Lenders
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Receives $565M Contract from New York Dept. of Health to Update Medicaid Claims System
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Opens Lower Following COO Resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!