KV Pharma (KV-A) Announces Purchase Pact with Commerce Court for Up to $20M Shares
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, KV Pharma (NYSE: KV-A) disclosed it is in a purchase pact with Commerce Court Small Cap Value Fund for up to $20 million shares of stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- News Corp's (NWS) Dow Jones unit plans job cuts, to review operations
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report