KV Pharma (KV-A) Announces Purchase Pact with Commerce Court for Up to $20M Shares
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, KV Pharma (NYSE: KV-A) disclosed it is in a purchase pact with Commerce Court Small Cap Value Fund for up to $20 million shares of stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA), Novartis (NVS) Enter Settlement Agreement
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports ZTE Ordered to Make Interim Payment by U.K. Court
- Rex Energy (REXX) Sees FY15 Cap. Budget Up to $220M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!