KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Hikes Qtr. Dividend 3.9% to 54c/Share; Yields 1.9%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC) announced that its board of directors has authorized an increase of the level of the company's quarterly dividend from $0.52 to $0.54 per share. This increase is expected to take effect beginning with KLA-Tencor's quarterly dividend to be declared in November 2016. This represents a four percent increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend, and is the eighth quarterly dividend increase since KLA-Tencor first instituted its dividend policy in April 2005.
Yield on the dividend is about 1.9 percent.
"Today's dividend increase reflects the continued strength and sustainability of KLA-Tencor's cash flow, our confidence in our business model, and our commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA-Tencor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.237; 4.1% Yield
- Crown Castle (CCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.95; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!