KKR (KKR) to Offer Up to 1.5M Units
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
In an SEC filing, KKR (NYSE: KKR) disclosed the registration of up to 1.5 million common units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Board Approves Company Separation; Sees Completion on Nov. 1st
- Nordstrom (JWN) Declares $4.85 Special Dividend; Approves $1B Buyback
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Files 11.2M Common Units Shelf for Selling Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!