KKR (KKR) to Offer Up to 1.5M Units
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
In an SEC filing, KKR (NYSE: KKR) disclosed the registration of up to 1.5 million common units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) Files $1B Mixed Shelf; 604.5k Common for Selling Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!