KIT digital (KITD) Registers to Sell 15.05M Shares for Shareholders
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
According to an SEC filing just issued, KIT digital (Nasdaq: KITD) has registered to sell 15.05 million shares of its common stock on behalf of selling shareholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Prices 6M Common Offering at $51.45/Unit
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) SVP, CCO Repella to Leave Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!