KCG Holdings (KCG) Updates on August 2016 Volumes
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) released trade volumes for the month of August 2016.
In Market Making, KCG averaged $24.1 billion dollar volume traded, 3.7 billion shares traded, and 3.1 million trades per day in U.S. equities.
In Global Execution Services:
- KCG Institutional Equities averaged 194.6 million U.S. equity shares traded per day
- KCG BondPoint averaged $198.9 million fixed income par value traded per day
As for the overall market conditions in July, consolidated U.S. equity volume averaged $227.0 billion in dollar volume and 6.1 billion shares traded per day. The realized volatility for the S&P 500 was 5.6.
In August there were 23 trading days in U.S. equities and fixed income.
For historical KCG trade volumes, go to https://www.kcg.com/access-performance/liquidity.
KCG is a leading independent securities firm offering investors a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. The firm combines advanced technology with specialized client service across market making, agency execution and venues and also engages in principal trading via exchange-based market making. KCG has multiple access points to trade global equities, fixed income, options, currencies and commodities via voice or automated execution. www.kcg.com
|Sophie Sohn||Jonathan Mairs|
|Communications & Marketing||Investor Relations|
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: KCG Holdings, Inc. via Globenewswire
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Prices 13.6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Eastman Kodak (KODK) Patent Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!