KCG Holdings (KCG) Updates on August 2016 Volumes
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) released trade volumes for the month of August 2016.
In Market Making, KCG averaged $24.1 billion dollar volume traded, 3.7 billion shares traded, and 3.1 million trades per day in U.S. equities.
In Global Execution Services:
- KCG Institutional Equities averaged 194.6 million U.S. equity shares traded per day
- KCG BondPoint averaged $198.9 million fixed income par value traded per day
As for the overall market conditions in July, consolidated U.S. equity volume averaged $227.0 billion in dollar volume and 6.1 billion shares traded per day. The realized volatility for the S&P 500 was 5.6.
In August there were 23 trading days in U.S. equities and fixed income.
For historical KCG trade volumes, go to https://www.kcg.com/access-performance/liquidity.
KCG is a leading independent securities firm offering investors a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. The firm combines advanced technology with specialized client service across market making, agency execution and venues and also engages in principal trading via exchange-based market making. KCG has multiple access points to trade global equities, fixed income, options, currencies and commodities via voice or automated execution. www.kcg.com
|Sophie Sohn||Jonathan Mairs|
|Communications & Marketing||Investor Relations|
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: KCG Holdings, Inc. via Globenewswire
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KCG ADDS FOUR NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS TO BOARD
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
- Netflix Original: New shows drive blockbuster quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!