KB Home (KBH) Announces Cary Land Acquisition; Will Use for Single-Family Home Community
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) announced that it has purchased 13 acres in Cary near US-1/US-64, where it plans to construct 41 new homes at its Wynwood community. Land development at the site will begin soon, with the community’s grand opening anticipated for early 2017.
“We are excited to bring our beautiful and smartly-designed new KB homes to more families here in Cary,” said Tom Sewitsky, president of KB Home’s Carolinas division. “With its prime commuting location and picturesque setting, we believe that Wynwood will be an excellent place to call home.”
KB Home’s planned Wynwood community is just 10 minutes from downtown Raleigh and provides convenient access to I-40, I-440, US-64 and I-540. This highly desirable part of Cary is also close to premier shopping and dining at Crossroads Plaza. Residents at Wynwood will be able to enjoy a community walking trail.
Wynwood will feature large homesites and single-family homes ranging in size from 2,194 to 3,098 square feet. The one- and two-story homes will offer three to seven bedrooms, up to four-and-a-half baths and basement options. All KB homes at Wynwood will be built to exacting ENERGY STAR® guidelines and include an array of water-conserving features such as WaterSense® fixtures, which will make them among the most efficient new homes available in the local area.
KB Home currently has seven communities open for new homes sales throughout the Triangle market. For more information about KB Home, visit www.kbhome.com or call 888-KB-HOMES.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!