K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Cepheid (CPHD) to Acquire Customer Relationships of LABSCO in $21M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!