K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!