K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx pilot union's executive council votes in favor of labor contract
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Successfully Concludes Notes Tender
- FDA Issues Warning on DPP-4 Inhibitors in T2D (MRK) (LLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!