K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Pandora's (P) Music App Now Available on Xbox One (MSFT)
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!