K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) Responds to ISS Report
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Arranges Production of IBIO-CFB03 With Caliber Biotherapeutics
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Reaffirms Commitment to Combination with Mylan (MYL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!