K-V Pharmaceutical (KVPHQ) Says Bankruptcy Court Approves Hologic (HOLX) Settlement
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
K-V Pharmaceutical Company (OTC: KVPHQ) (NYSE: KV-A) today announced that the U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the Honorable Judge Allan L. Gropper presiding, approved the Company's settlement agreement with Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), and authorized the Company to enter into an $85 million debtor-in-possession financing to, among other things, fund the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SemGroup (SEMG) Holds Gains Following Sandell Letter
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Closes $2.6B Securitized Debt Facility; Updates FY14 EPS Outlook; Approves Common Stock Buyback
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Comments on Gibbs & Bruns Letter; Denies Any Basis for Default Under Trust Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!