Juno Therapeutics' (JUNO) Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Juno Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: JUNO) treatment chronic lymphocytic leukemia was granted FDA orphan drug status.
|Generic Name:||autologous CD4+/CD8+ T cells expressing a CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and a truncated epidermal growth factor receptor.|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Juno Therapeutics, Inc.|
307 Westlake Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98109
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Presents New 12 Month Data on GEN-003
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!