Juno Therapeutics' (JUNO) Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juno Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: JUNO) treatment chronic lymphocytic leukemia was granted FDA orphan drug status.
|Generic Name:||autologous CD4+/CD8+ T cells expressing a CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and a truncated epidermal growth factor receptor.|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Juno Therapeutics, Inc.|
307 Westlake Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98109
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Ignyta (RXDX) to Offer Entrectinib Combo Update in TRK Inhibition in Late-Breaking Presentation at 2016 EORTC-NCI-AACR
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!