Jones Energy (JONE) Announces Completion of Anadarko Basin Asset Acquisition
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jones Energy, Inc. (NYSE: JONE) announced the closing of its previously announced acquisition of producing and undeveloped oil and gas assets in the Anadarko Basin for an as-adjusted closing purchase price of approximately $26.3 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments. The Company funded the acquisition with cash on hand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Trend Micro TippingPoint Named a Leader in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Jones Energy (JONE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!