Jones Energy (JONE) Announces Completion of Anadarko Basin Asset Acquisition
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jones Energy, Inc. (NYSE: JONE) announced the closing of its previously announced acquisition of producing and undeveloped oil and gas assets in the Anadarko Basin for an as-adjusted closing purchase price of approximately $26.3 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments. The Company funded the acquisition with cash on hand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Alliance Media Holdings Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Three Months Ended September 30, 2016
- Mori Trust Co., Ltd.: Establishment of Subsidiary and Acquisition of Real Estate in the US
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!