JinkoSolar (JKS) Taps Ernst & Young Hua Ming as New Independent Accounting Firm
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), has dismissed the Company's previous independent registered public accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company ("PwC") and engaged Ernst & Young Hua Ming ("EY") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012. The decision to change auditors was unanimously approved by all the directors of the Company, including all the members of the Company's Audit Committee, on April 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx pilot union's executive council votes in favor of labor contract
- EERC Working with FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Develop Process to Convert Nat-Gas Into Other Usable Liquids
- FDA Issues Warning on DPP-4 Inhibitors in T2D (MRK) (LLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!