JinkoSolar (JKS) Taps Ernst & Young Hua Ming as New Independent Accounting Firm
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), has dismissed the Company's previous independent registered public accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company ("PwC") and engaged Ernst & Young Hua Ming ("EY") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012. The decision to change auditors was unanimously approved by all the directors of the Company, including all the members of the Company's Audit Committee, on April 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Exclusive: Goldman axing nearly 30 percent of Asia investment banking jobs - sources
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) Prices 13M Stock Offering at $1.20/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!