JinkoSolar (JKS) Taps Ernst & Young Hua Ming as New Independent Accounting Firm
- Wall Street slips from record levels on weak oil prices
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), has dismissed the Company's previous independent registered public accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company ("PwC") and engaged Ernst & Young Hua Ming ("EY") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012. The decision to change auditors was unanimously approved by all the directors of the Company, including all the members of the Company's Audit Committee, on April 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Down On Settlement That Has Already Been Accounted For
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Announces Delay to Q2 Results Report
- EPIRUS Biopharma (EPRS) Enters Livzon Satisfaction Amendment; Files for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!