JinkoSolar (JKS) Taps Ernst & Young Hua Ming as New Independent Accounting Firm
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), has dismissed the Company's previous independent registered public accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company ("PwC") and engaged Ernst & Young Hua Ming ("EY") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012. The decision to change auditors was unanimously approved by all the directors of the Company, including all the members of the Company's Audit Committee, on April 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE) Business Update Positive for the Solar Sector - Roth Capital
- Netflix hikes rate for most popular plan by $1.00
- Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Says Detailed Overview of AR-V7 Clinical Trial Assay to Be Presented Tonight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!