JinkoSolar (JKS) Granted IEC TS 62941 Certification for Shangrao Production Facility
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) announced that its Shangrao production facility received IEC TS 62941 photovoltaic industry technical specification certification.
IEC TS 62941 specification was launched in early 2016 and is administered by the International Electro Commission ("IEC") to certify the quality of photovoltaic module manufacturers' management systems. IEC TS 62941 technical certification is based on ISO9001 or equivalent quality management system but adds on a few additional requirements. IEC TS 62941 creates higher industry standards for photovoltaic module product design, development, product certification, process control, key raw material control, procurement, product testing/monitoring, documents and other aspects. TUV NORD, who assessed JinkoSolar as a third party, specifically highlighted the outstanding system planning and organization of JinkoSolar's Shangrao production facility.
"Receiving IEC TS 62941 certification demonstrates the level of quality that JinkoSolar's modules are known for internationally as well as its stringent production standards," commented Mr. Huang Zhongpei, JinkoSolar's Quality Center Vice President. "With this certification, JinkoSolar will be able to continue improving its quality, reliability, service quality and customer satisfaction with standards that are recognized internationally. This creates value for our customers, forms an integral part of our strategy and positively impacts the overall development of JinkoSolar's business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares; Will Move to Delist