JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters Supply Agreement with TSK for 5-MW of PV Modules
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) announced that it has supplied 5 MW of solar modules to TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A. ("TSK"), for use in the Shagaya Renewables Park PV Power Plant, the first integrated renewable project located in Kuwait
Kuwait's Ministry Of Energy and Water owns this 10 MW PV project made up of 5MW of thin film and 5 MW of PV modules. The project is expected to be completed by September 2016 and will generate over 9624 MWh of clean energy annually.
"We are pleased to join another successful project in a new emerging market with TSK, "commented Mr. Gener Miao, Vice President Global Sales and Marketing of JinkoSolar, "The Arab states of the Persian Gulf market is growing very fast. The Kuwaiti government is targeting to have solar energy account for 15% of total energy consumption by 2030, which is not an individual case there. We will leverage our industry-leading position and expertise to meet the growing needs of the region."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) CFO Resigns; Mike Staude Appointed Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!